These Measurements are standard and correspond with your body measurements, which can be used as a guide to find your size. We know that every body is different and we all like to wear our clothes differently, so if you have any questions about a specific fit or style, email us at [email protected]
Measure around the chest, just under the arms, and accross the back of your shoulder.
Measure around your waistline which is the narrowest part of your waist. Roughly at the height of your belly button.
Shipping within America: We charge a flat rate of $8 for shipping within the US.
Purchase two pairs of denims and shipping’s on us: No matter where you are sending your order within America, we offer free shipping if you purchase two or more pairs of denim.
International shipping: For shipping outside the United States, please order through our Australian site: www.outlanddenim.com.au
Easy Returns: We want to make purchasing from us risk free. If your purchase is not exactly right, simply follow the steps below for prompt exchange or refund.
1. Email [email protected] with your intent to return your purchase. You will be issued an RA number to be included with your return.
2. Fill out return slip, including your RA number.
3. Place in package with product and proof of purchase.
4. Ensure product is safely packed and clearly addressed to:
c/o ROGUE COLLECTIVE
305 S Hewitt Street
Los Angeles CA, 90013
5. Place enclosed FEDEX return label on outside of box (Return label is located in White Folder).
6. Please include the RA number, clearly labeled on the exterior of the package.
7. Drop off package at your nearest FEDEX depo.
Denim - Care Instructions
Designed to be worn well and washed less, we recommend laundering these denims no more than once every 10 wears.
To preserve the shade of your denim, wash inside out separately or with similar colours. Do not bleach.
Do not dry clean.
Line dry is best, however tumble dry warm if necessary.
Avoid ironing, these denims will be crease-free after 30 minutes of wear, however low heat iron if necessary.
Due to our unique social mission, we seek to align with other companies who are making a stand and a positive difference in the fashion industry, from the suppliers of our raw materials to our washhouse.
98% Organic Cotton
Pocket lining: Organic
Buttons: Oeko-tex Certified
Brand patch: Vegetable-dyed leather
Labour: Freedom wages and conditions